Joseph Botzleiner 慕尼黑，錶殼號 2840，67 mm，268 g，約 1825
Joseph Botzleiner, Munich, Case No. 2840, 67 mm, 268 g, circa 1825
A gentleman's pocket watch of historical importance with quarter repeater with alarm
Case: 18k gold, the back cover with dedication engraving: "von Raglovich, Königlich Bayerischer General der Infantrie und General-Quartiermeister", open worked and reeded case band, case maker's punch mark "JS", rear bell, pusher for repetition via pendant, slide to convert the repeater to "montre à toc" at "5". Dial: enamel, radial Roman hours, blued Breguet hands. Movm.: full plate movement, keywind, frosted, gilt, signed, 3 hammers, 2 barrels for going and striking train, 1 barrel for alarm, round movement pillars, temperature-compensating balance spring, double wheel duplex escapement, three-arm ring balance.
Judging from this clock Joseph Botzleiner was an excellent and imaginative clockmaker who had a shop in Munich at "Im Tal 5" in 1835. A mantel clock by Botzleiner is owned by the Münchner Stadtmuseum. He was probably a son or even a grandson of the Joseph Botzleiners who, according to Abeler, began his watchmaking apprenticeship on May 7, 1736 in Friedberg.
Clemens Baron von Raglovich (1766-1836)
Clemens Wenzel Freiherr von Raglovich von und zum Rosenhof (1766-1836) was a Bavarian General der Infanterie.
Raglovich was born in Dillingen, the son of an army officer. He served as an officer of the Swabian Circle in the Army of the Holy Roman Empire. In 1767 he became Hauptmann and he took part in campaigns of the wars from 1793 to 1796 at the River Rhine and in 1799 in Northern Italy, where he was wounded in the battle of Novi Ligure. Meanwhile he was advanced to Secondmajor in 1786 and to Premiermajor in 1793, while serving in the 1st Kreis-Infanterie-Regiment of Graf Friedrich zu Fürstenberg-Stühlingen. In 1799 he became Oberst.
As a result of the Treaty of Lunéville, Dillingen became part of the Bavarian Kingdom and was taken over by the Bavarian Army in 1803. Raglovich took part in the campaigns of 1805, 1806/07, and after that was promoted to Major General and Brigadier in 1806, as chief of the general staff of the 1st Royal Bavarian Division in the campaign of 1809. In the battle in Russia he was wounded near Polotsk and repatriated. He fought in the Battles of Bautzen and of Dennewitz in Prussia. In 1813 he was promoted to Lieutenant General and divisional commander, and in 1814 he supervised the deployment of the Bavarian reserve army. In 1817 he became director of the topographic bureau, and transferred it to military institution. He initiated the foundation of the main conservatory of the army library. In 1819 he became member of the Bavarian Reichsrat. One year later he took office as Chief of the General Staff, and was advanced to General der Infanterie in 1823. In 1821 he became an honorary follow of the Bavarian Academy of Sciences and Humanities, and in 1829 he became chief of the 2nd section of the War Ministry.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clemens_von_Raglovich, as of 03/10/2015.
Raglovich died in Munich, where he is buried in the Old Southern Cemertery. The Raglovichstraße in the quarter Neuhausen of the city is named in honor of him.
机蕊 非常好, 走動正常
机蕊 非常好, 走動正常