Marret Frères & Jarry 巴黎，101 mm，58 g，約 1875
Marret & Jarry Frères, Paris, 101 mm, 58 g, circa 1875
A marvellous perfume flask adorned with gold and gemstones, in its velvet gift case with monogram "M.C."
Case: in the form of an amphora, carved crystal glass body, bottom and neck with engraved open work gold mountings; neck and hinged lapis-lazuli lid with set half pearls and cut rubies, lapis-lazuli lid decorated with applied interlaced gold monogram "MC".
The firm Marret Frères & Jarry was founded by Hippolyte Marret and his brother Eugene Jarry in 1858 and existed until 1879.